Job Opportunities in Other State Agencies
City or County Funded Court Positions:
- Associate Administrator, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Closes: 03-16-18
- Law Clerk, District Court in St. Mary's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Family Division Information Referral Center (FDIRC) Clerk, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Closes: 03-20-18
- Law Clerk, District Court in Harford County, Closes: 03-31-18
- Law Clerk, District Court in Prince George's County, Closes: 03-21-18
- Office Assistant IV/Quality Control, Circuit Court for Montgomery County, Closes: 03-16-18
- Judicial Law Clerk, Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Closes: 03-16-18
- Court Assignment Clerk, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Closes: 03-12-18
- Clinical Professional, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Court Reporter, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Licensed Social Worker, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Jobs at the National Center for State Courts
- Court Positions Nationwide
Emergency Closure Policy
Please Note: A decision to close or delay opening the Montgomery County Circuit Court is made by the County Administrative Judge, and does not follow the decisions made by the Montgomery County Government or the Montgomery County Public Schools. In making the emergency closure decision, the judge is mindful of the fact that the Court labors under a heavy burden of cases, and that it can be seriously disruptive to litigants, witnesses, victims, and others if a Court or Clerk’s office is evacuated, closed, or delayed unnecessarily. Therefore, every effort is made to maintain regular business hours unless a delayed opening or closure is absolutely necessary.
If the Circuit Court experiences a delayed opening or closure due to weather or any other emergency event, the following resources will broadcast the information:
- - WMAL, NBC/News 4, Fox News Channel 5, WJLA-TV Channel 7, News Channel 8, WUSA-TV Channel 9, WTOP, WBAL-TV Channel 11.
- - A dedicated Circuit Court telephone number 240-777-9399 with a recorded message of the closure.
- - Residents may register with Alert Montgomery to receive alerts about the Montgomery County Circuit Court and other County offices.
If a proceeding is scheduled on a day that the Circuit Court is unexpectedly closed, a notice from the Assignment Office will be mailed to all parties involved in the case with the rescheduled court date and time.
Additional information for jurors about emergency closures is available on the Jury Office Home Page.